- Drew Stanton (knee). Stanton needs to prove he can stay out of harm’s way for him to be ensured the starting job this weekend, Arians explained.
- The Washington Redskins put running back Rob Kelley on injured reserve because of ankle and knee injuries. The ‘Skins also made a bevy of other roster moves, including placing linebacker Will Compton (Lisfranc sprain) on IR, waiving defensive lineman Brandon Banks, releasing defensive lineman Tavaris Barnes from their practice squad and signing defensive lineman Caraun Reid and running back Byron Marshall.
- The Cleveland Browns placed linebacker Jamie Collins (MCL) on injured reserve Tuesday, ending his season.
- The Panthers are shutting down receiver Curtis Samuel (ankle) and plan to place him on injured reserve, NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo reported.
- Seattle Seahawks made a flurry of roster moves Tuesday, placing cornerback Richard Sherman (Achilles) and running back C.J. Prosise on injured reserve. In corresponding moves, the Seahawks signed veteran corner Byron Maxwell and promoted running back Mike Davis to the 53-man roster, the team announced.
INJURY REPORT NOV 14